Ordway Park is a permanent park for the benefit of the people of Hampstead. A gift of Martha Ordway, it was accepted by town meeting in 1935. The Trustees of Trust Funds manage the endowment fund and all donations and the Board of Selectmen acts as Ordway Park Trustees for all other purposes.
It is 6 acres on the corner of Main Street (Rt. 121) and Depot Rd. In the early 1800’s it was an apple orchard and was known as the Smith land.